ThreadCity.com

ThreadCity.com Homepage

If you have photos and would like to see them here, Contact Us


Home ::
Album list :: Search


CONTACT US


fgf.JPG

Gallery 01 - Main St.


mainstreet-lead.jpg

Gallery 02 - Main St. Postcards


25-4.jpg

Gallery 03 - Willimantic


pic3w.jpg

Gallery 04 - Willi Spots


pic4v.jpg

Gallery 05 - Footbridge


footbridge-z.jpg

Gallery 06 - Postcard Series


pica6.jpg

Gallery 07 - Businesses - Pre 1930


7-20-2017_pow-a.jpg

Gallery 08 - Businesses - Post 1930


7-27-2017.jpg

Gallery 09 - Early Scenes


8-3-2017-pow.jpg

Gallery 10 - Buildings


2-18-2016-pow.JPG

Gallery 11 - Churches - Religious


2-02-2017.jpg

57 albums on 5 page(s) 1

Random files
fb-1b.jpg
Close
Filename=fb-1b.jpg Filesize=97KB Dimensions=790x681 Date added=Jun 20, 2015
George Brennan - Tee Kay's
scotland-adjusted.jpg
Close
Filename=scotland-adjusted.jpg Filesize=121KB Dimensions=1024x709 Date added=Oct 31, 2012
tc-willimantic-a~0.jpg
Close
Filename=tc-willimantic-a~0.jpg Filesize=217KB Dimensions=1024x791 Date added=Oct 31, 2012
DSC05114~0.JPG
Close
Filename=DSC05114~0.JPG Filesize=296KB Dimensions=1724x1177 Date added=Jun 21, 2015
Willimantic's Merchants in 1975The May 29, 1975 "Chronicle" contained a section showing some of the city's merchants. Robin Murray was kind enough to send a copy of that paper from New York. Here are the merchants and their stores.......
pic12.jpg
Close
Filename=pic12.jpg Filesize=174KB Dimensions=1024x763 Date added=Jan 23, 2011
South Windham's covered bridgeThe entrance to South Windham's covered bridge, photographed a century ago.
redev-b'nai.jpg
Close
Filename=redev-b'nai.jpg Filesize=98KB Dimensions=1024x1024 Date added=Jun 11, 2011
B'nai Israel Synagogue The B'nai Israel Synagogue was located in a 1876 Spiritualist church on the east side of Bank Street, just north of the Bank Street Fire house. It is pictured here in September, 1952. The building had been known as Excelsior Hall and housed a cinema during the early years of the twentieth century.
Picture courtesy of Ruth Ridgeway
4-3-14pow.jpg
Close
Filename=4-3-14pow.jpg Filesize=789KB Dimensions=1440x1077 Date added=Apr 03, 2014
1925 graduates of Saint Joseph’s Hospital Training SchoolThese are the 1925 graduates of Saint Joseph’s Hospital Training School. The hospital had a two year, three month training program. The grads from Willimantic are Mary McKenna on the far left and Mary Moriarty on the far right. The hospital served the community from 1907-1933 Pic of the Week April 3, 2014
1912-tc-24.jpg
Close
Filename=1912-tc-24.jpg Filesize=106KB Dimensions=1024x631 Date added=Sep 04, 2011