ThreadCity.com takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how ThreadCity.com treats personal information that ThreadCity.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of ThreadCity.com. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- ThreadCity.com collects personal information when you register with ThreadCity.com.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. Once you register with ThreadCity.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- ThreadCity.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, ThreadCity.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- ThreadCity.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use only.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ThreadCity.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- ThreadCity.com may set and access its own cookies on your computer.
- You can edit your ThreadCity.com Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ThreadCity.com service, such as service announcements, or administrative messages that are considered part of your ThreadCity.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your ThreadCity.com account at any time.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- ThreadCity.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your ThreadCity.com account or by placing a notice on the What's New? section of the Forums.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com